Wednesday, October 28, 2009

5 facts about Kirsten Stewart (courtesy of People.com)

Kristen Stewart was recommended for the Twilight role of Bella by Into the Wild costar Emile Hirsch. Hirsch had previously worked with the vampire flick's director Catherine Hardwicke on Lords of Dogtown.

Kristen Stewart and Twilight costar Robert Pattinson used Last Tango in Paris as the inspiration for their onscreen romance.


Kristen Stewart's family has pet wolves.

Kristen Stewart sang and played guitar in Into the Wild. During her audition with director Sean Penn, "I played 'Blackbird,' and I botched it. But he called me later and said, 'Do you want to do this?' And I was like–'yeah!'" she told The Detroit News.

To prepare for a role as a stripper in indie flick Welcome to the Rileys, Kristen Stewart learned how to pole dance by visiting a New Orleans strip club. "I danced on the bar there three nights this week, and my legs are covered in bruises," she told EW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

New Moon Clip

New Moon - Werewolves clip

Comic Con

Yoinked from Heat world