Thursday, October 29, 2009

Constant Rumors

I don't mind rumors about who is dating who or silly trivial things like that (in fact I may have written one or two articles on the fact) but its when online rumors manifest into something terrible that I really begin to get p***ed off!

At the moment the object of the slanderous rumors are none other than our beloved Robert Pattinson. The new dig at him is that fame and fortune have gone to his head so much that he has a drinking problem and is considering rehab.

Chrissakes, give the chap a break! He's young, he's made a success out of doing what he likes to do and he wants to have fun! This is unlike the Lindsay Lohan drink problem, in my opinion, due to the fact that as of yet no stories of directors being unhappy with his work, punctuality, etc. have surfaced.

As far as I'm concerned, leave the guy alone. Let him have a drink if he wants to have a drink and posting pictures such as the below with headings of 'RPatz to go to rehab' and 'Rob needs help' are just not on! One blogger enen went so far as to say that 'RPatz is one sexy alcoholic'.... WTF, I say, wtf....


Oh my god! An guy who can legally drink is spotted coming out of an off-licence... someone for the love of God, section him for his own good! WHATEVER!

What do you guys think? Have you heard the rumors and if so, what's your say?
I say its all codswaddle, pish-posh, twaddle and all other such nonsensical words!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

New Moon Clip

New Moon - Werewolves clip

Comic Con

Yoinked from Heat world