Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Taylor-Taylor Saga 27/10/09


It may look like I am stalking the barely of age Taylor Lautner but its hard to escape the wave of media that seems to be following him after his bulk up for the Twilight sequel ‘New Moon’. The young Lautner is tempting all age groups with his new physique and not to mention the fact that the character of Jacob comes into his own in the soon to be blockbuster makes him all the more irresistible.

But its looking like Lautner (17) has indeed hooked up with fellow ex-jailbait star, Taylor Swift (19).

TayTay (As I have now dubbed them, all hail, etc. etc.) were spotted out at a hockey game in LA between the Columbus Blue Jackets and the Los Angeles Kings.

Rumour has it that female Taylor had her driver pick up male Taylor at L.A. airport so they could then head on to the game together (lets not mention the matching black outfits… I’m worried enough about that as it is!).


But what do you think? Are you happy with this development in TayTay-gate or do we want to keep to keep our eye-candy free and single?

In my case, my age plays a major part in this, I’m happy for them, although after the Paris dating Paris fiasco, I have to wonder why celebrities feel the need to date same namers??

Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

New Moon Clip

New Moon - Werewolves clip

Comic Con

Yoinked from Heat world