Friday, November 13, 2009

Twilight Stars Mobbed



Yesterday's London Metro reported that the Twilight/New Moon stars were mobbed at the fan event which took place in Battersea on Wednesday...

Now let me say one thing... If there had been any mobbing taking place, myself and about ten other girls of the Irish variety would have been at the front of the push to touch the chest hair of Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner (in Lautner's case, the bum fluff beginning to bloom on his little chinny-chin-chin).

I will also skim over the fact that the headline should actually have capitals in it... sheesh, these English tabloids need a lesson in journalism and who better to teach them than a dropout of a journalism course, MOI!

Security was far too tight for mobbing to take place and when yours truly tried to go for a smoke, I was told I couldn't as the stars were arriving. (In truth I should hate RPatz for taking my beloved cig from me but ah, he is just too cute!)

THERE WAS NO OPPORTUNITY TO MOB. Exaggeration much, methinks!

Also, quick hello to Karl the loverly Welsh security man! Its ok that you wouldn't let me in the VIP area... I now understand it was because you didn't want us to be disappointed having gone up there and the famous trio wouldn't be there. I love that you care.

Peace out for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

New Moon Clip

New Moon - Werewolves clip

Comic Con

Yoinked from Heat world